Thursday, January 29, 2009

Reader's Corner

1) I read the Monrovian every month from covner to cover. My mother enjoys it too, and then we pass it on to my sister.
– Connie S.

2) Jerry wants to be removed from your mailing list because he doesn’t like the ads. That’s amusing to me. How does he expect your magazine to cover its expenses? And one wonders why today’s society expects a free lunch!
- Helen M.

3) We like the magazine. The design, the stories, the pictures, articles,
tips, and recipes are excellently done. We are looking forward to your next issue.
– Bill W.

4) I enjoyed the front cover and centerfold story on the battlefield. I had heard something was going on concerning the battlefield with the Historical Society but wasn’t sure what. Glad to hear that it’s close to becoming a National Park. I hope that will finalize soon. I also hope we get that distinction by 2012.
– John A.

5) I was amazed concerning your story on the battlefield. It appears to involve a lot of work. The research, the information, writing style, and presentation certainly require high journalistic standards to keep a story like that authoritative and entertaining. Keep up the good work.
- Dave T.

6) I was reading the story ‘Hard Decisions.’ Are there many magazines
that include short stories in their scope of boundaries? It seems most publications nowadays reprint or plagiarize something they find on the Internet. This story flowed smoothly with a message. I hope you continue to publish them. Stories such as these make the Monrovian worth reading.
– Thelma V.

7) I enjoy the exceptional layout of the magazine, but I also like the original artwork you published from local artists. Can we see more such works?
– Jeff T.

8) When I get your magazine the first thing I do is read your readers
comments. I, too, had brought my vehicle in for service and repair, and was surprised about your knowledge, proficiency, and thoroughness. I appreciate your mechanics for their fast, friendly, and courteous service.
– Anne S.

The Monrovian is brought to you by New Age Garage. Click the ad below to find out more about us!

No comments:

Post a Comment